26 Home Remedies for Weight Loss and ObesitySubmit your Home Remedy for Weight Loss and Obesity
Get a Juicer!Get a Juicer!
Juicers are indispensable to dieters and those on a detoxifying program. This is an excellent way to eat vegatables in liquid form without the bulk or cellulose - occasionally one or 2 days a week.
You will find that with fresh juices available, soda pop, ice cream, canned juices, and nutritionless commercial drinks become a thing of the past.
October 11 2005
Marcia Micheals from California
General Tips for Weight LossThey say that everybody over age 45 is on some kind of diet. But to tell you the truth, I feel like I have been on a diet my whole adult life!
Anyway, here some general tips for weightloss
1. Eat only when you are hungry, not by the clock
2. Chew food thoroughly, and eat slowly
3. Avoid multicourse banquets and buffets
4. Simplify your meals, eat fruits at one meal, vegetables at another. (Protein and starch are difficult to digest together.)
5. Don't overeat, it wears out your organs and stretches out your stomach.
6. Don't drink liquids with your meals or at the end of a meal.(bad habit)
7. Skip the meal if you are overtired, nervous, or stressed about family or business
8. No eating between meals
9. Don't eat fruit at night
10. Give up sugar, salt, vinegar, starch, and foods that contain them
11. Avoid TV snacks and drinks (Oh dear, there goes my Orville popcorn)
12. Stop eating packaged and artificially made foods.(Yikes! What's left?)
I feel like I would starve if I did all this! But I remember a long time ago, someone asked an elderly man what he attributed to his long life, and he answered, "I always leave the table hungry"
October 01 2005
Carol from CT
Submit your remedy for Weight Loss and Obesity